was formed on April 4 th 1957 and held its first Directors meeting on 18 th
September, 1957. The original shareholders of the company were William Thomas Wilson, Sir Bayard
Dill, Harry Durham Butterfield, Bernard Trimingham Gosling, Geoffrey R. Bird, Henry James Tucker, C.
Vail Zuill, Herbert Morris Cooper, Murdoch and Co.,Rocliffee Investment Co., Harcourt and Co. and
Charles Theodore Collis.
The original building
started construction around the middle of October 1957 and was completed by January 31st 1958. The equipment to manufacture and test the paint was ordered from Canada at a cost of $30,000.00 US dollars. During this time, a full time Chemist was hired to insure the quality of our products.
The first batch of paint was made in April of 1958 and soon after full production began.
The company has grown since then and has built a Retail Shop, which is in use today, added many new products to our product line and continue to produce high quality products that are developed for the Bermuda climate.